School Nutrition Director
p: (315) 625-5227
f: (315) 625-5211
Welcome Back from your school nutrition team!
School meals are affordable and convienient!
Here are some quick facts about school meals:
- All of our meals meet specific nutrient guidelines to ensure we are meeting children’s nutrition needs.
- When available, we use local products!
- All meals are nutritionally balanced and include a serving of fruit and/or vegetable, milk, protein, and grain.
- To count as a New York State or Federal free or reduced meal, every child must select a serving of fruit and/or vegetable serving at breakfast and lunch.
- Your School Nutrition Team wishes you and your children a healthy and productive year! To contact our School Nutrition Director: call David Bartholomew 625-5227 and visit our schools website: www.apwschools.org then look for child nutrition. Be sure to check out “myschoolbucks.com” to pay for your child’s meals, to put money on their accounts and check to see what they are spending! There is a link on our school website you can check our daily menus there also!