Introduction to Board of Education Surveys
All surveys conducted by the Altmar Parish Williamstown CSD are done to collect feedback to make improvements to our instructional programs and other systems. The district appreciates participation in survey instruments for this purpose.
For increased clarification, survey introduction documents will be provided with the surveys and will also be posted to the district website, etc. - these introductory documents will:
NOTE: The results of all surveys will be analyzed by relevant personnel and their findings, including all of the actual survey results will be provided to the Board of Education/District in a confidential and timely manner. Results will be released to the public in summary form unless other wise stated. The Board/District may elect to release trends of the comments in a general manner.
- State the purpose or objective of the survey;
- Provide information on how the survey will be implemented (Survey Monkey, Paper);
- Timing of survey (opening/closing);
- Who will have access to the data as the survey is being completed;
- Who will complete analysis of the results;
- Who will the results be shared with;
- In what form will the results be shared for each constituent group;
- When will the results be shared;
- What action steps will be taken based on the results of the survey;
- Who is responsible for those action items.